Universidade Kimpa Vita
- Promotion of academic activity in the sciences, arts and humanities
- Respect for intellectual, artistic, institutional and policy diversity
- Promoting the link between teaching, research and extension
- Respecting and valuing the leading role of people in economic and social development
- Safeguarding academic freedom and the expression of scientific knowledge
- Respecting national and international laws and the application of knowledge in the academic and social justice arena
- School of Law
- School of Economics
- Higher Polytechnic School of Uige
- Management Accounting (Bachelor level)
- Computer Engineering
- Veterinary Science
- School of Kwanza Norte
- Management Accounting
- IT Management
- Administration Management
- Clinical Analysis (BSc level)
Committed to transforming society and sustainable development
Based in Uíge province, Kimpa Vita University (UniKiVi) was established in 2011 and covers the VII Academic Region of Angola. Kimpa Vita University offers courses in Accounting and Management, Computer Science, Nursing, Economics, Agronomy and Law to its more than six thousand students.
The emergence of UniKiVi with its academic units (Faculties, Institutes and Schools) leads to better service delivery to both staff and students.
UniKiVi guarantees the freedom of scientific, cultural and technological perspectives; respects the individual, the community and the environment; ensures plurality and free expression of opinions; promotes the participation of all academic bodies at the University; and provides methods for the democratic election of representatives.
To be a referral institution rooted in the dynamics of universal knowledge and a vital propellant to economic, social and cultural development of the country and the region in particular.
In line with its mission, the University of Kimpa Vita has the following guiding principles:
Schools and Colleges
Kwanza Norte Province
UniKiVi aims to assist municipalities by offering modular courses for training and professional certification of their local boards to curb the rural exodus. UniKiVi, can by itself or through its organisational units, create and participate in associations, companies or NGOs, provided that their activities are in compliance with statutory requirements. At the international level there are co-operation agreements with countries that have relations with Angola.